The requested URL /wf/wp/current-work/world-forum-radio was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.worldforumfoundation.org Port 80). In reviewing the Save the Children website, I could not find any specific person to contact to get further information about who they are and their background with Save the Children. One the Contact Us page of the website, it was outlined with the following information:
Contact Us
Thank you for contacting Save the Children. To help increase efficiency, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page first, to see if your question has already been answered.
For Donor Services
Please call toll-free 1.800.728.3843 (8:00am-5:00pm EST, M-F) or emailsupportercare@savechildren.org
For Inquiries about Major Gifts
Please e-mail MajorGiving@savechildren.org
Save the Children U.S. Headquarters
501 Kings Hwy E, Fairfield, CT 06825 1.203.221.4000
2000 L Street NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036
1.202.640.6600 (8:00am-5:00pm EST, M-F)
Save the Children U.S. has regional fundraising offices in the Midwest and on the West Coast. For more information please contact our home office listed above.
Read our:
To unsubscribe from all emails please click here.
U.S. Press Contacts
International Children's Issues/Programs:
Eileen Burke 475.999.3044 (W); 203.216.0718 (M)
Phil Carroll 267.992.6356 (M) Wendy Christian 475.999.3059(W); 203.465.8010 (M) Ajla Grozdanic 202.640.6709 (W); 202.251.5859 (M) Jeremy Soulliere 475.999.3245 (W); 203.295.5842 (M) Francine Uenuma 202.640.6810 (W); 202.450.9153 (M)
U.S. Children's Issues/Programs:
Tanya Weinberg 202.640.6647 (W); 202.247.6610 (M)
With this format, I was unsure as to how and whom I should contact someone on this website. I guess I could send a general inquiry and see what I receive back. However, through the Global Alliance for the Education of Young Children on naeyc.org, I have contacted Dr. Betty Chan Po-king (Pacific Early Childhood Education Research) in Hong Kong; Nives Milinovic with Open Academy "Korak po Korak" ("Step by Step") in Croatia; and Dominique Hudicourt with "Tipa Tipa" ("Step by Step Program") in Haiti and awaiting correspondence. I chose these contacts because they are very distant parts of the world and it would be interesting to see how each country advocates for their children. Do you think these "Step By Step" Programs is the equivalent to the Early Head Start programs in the US? What type of rules and regulations these organizations implement? I am excited to find out!
|
Hi Monique,
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best of luck trying to make contact with a professional from another country. I have contacted one from each country, but I have not gotten any responds back from any of them. Keep trying and try other people where you are able to make a connection. I was able to speak with my supervisor and manager about knowing a professional in the field and if I could make contact with them, just waiting to hear back.
I'm excited to learn more about this "step-by-step" program. What is it all about? How can it help and support children and families to be successful in their future? I would love to hear more about it when you hear more information regarding the program. It sounds like a great resources for gaining stronger and healthier bonds with the children and families.
I want to wish you luck as well. I've struggled to make contact with anyone as well. I'm wondering the same thing about the Step- by-Step programs. I was researching some sites and stumbled across step by step and thought myself that maybe it was like headstart here. I'm interested to find out and can't wait to hear if you make any connections.
ReplyDelete