Monday, June 20, 2016

Time Well Spent!!!!

Three DEEPLY felt learnings from this program would be: (1) Great work takes an extensive amount of time, patience, and countless revisions! (2) This program has taught me about perseverance and realizing within myself that I have the strength to give and keep going even when I have nothing left. (3) Greatness is in all of us but can only shine when you pull it out of you for the world to see. When I started this program, I had so many doubts…the biggest one being was I smart enough to obtain a master’s degree. My parents never went to college and here I was going above and beyond! Overall, this program has taught me to believe in myself and know that I have all the capabilities needed to be phenomenal!

                                              Image result for inspiring quotes for early childhood educators

One long-term goal that I have is to become the owner of a natural-themed, organic-based early learning facility that offers high-quality child care for children and a parent program for their parents that will assist them with achieving employment/educational goals by providing adequate, effective resources. In all of my years as an early childhood professional, I have realized that providing a program to assist parents in achieving these objectives is just as vital as offering high-quality care to their children. I envision my early learning center being NAEYC-accredited, the highest of quality, and affordable to all in need.

                                                   

I cannot believe that this is finally the end! I have looked forward to the light at the end of this tunnel for so long…and now it is here! I am a glass case of emotions! Overjoyed, sad, unsure of my future, relieved, etc. I would like to thank all of my instructors for their dedication to my success. I, especially would like to thank Dr. Noble, Dr. Darragh, and Dr. Dartt for their time, patience, feedback, and encouragement throughout this journey. Thank you for answering my countless emails and helping me find my way to the finish line! I would not have achieved such a paramount victory without your assistance. Thank You! To all of my colleagues, thank you for your insight, encouragement, and experiences. Congratulations on obtaining your degree and I wish you all amazing success in all of your future endeavors!

                                        Image result for inspiring quotes for early childhood educators

Monique Woodard

3 comments:

  1. Ms.Woods,

    You used a Quote from BB King, I live in Memphis home of the Blues. Thank you for your much needed feedback that was given to me and always finding a positive way to point out things to me. I really enjoyed in this class as well as past courses we have taken together. It was always great seeing a familiar name. GOOD LUCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monique,

    I am feeling a bit emotional today as it has dawned on me that the Masters program has come to an end. It is a bitter sweet moment. I never would have thought that such good relationships could be built through online courses but it was an amazing journey.I am also interested in opening a few centers around the world. I have done this before for others but now I want to do it on a personal level. If ever you need help call me I am a phone call away 770-575-9964.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monique,
    Congratulations!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete