Sunday, February 28, 2016

When I Reflect About My Collegial, Professional Learning Community

When I reflect about my collegial, professional learning community, I can wholeheartedly say that I cannot come up with three consequences that I have experienced being a part of  a caring, collaborative learning community for my professional growth and development. The information that I have gained from my instructor as well as colleagues has challenged my perspectives, inspired me to work harder for understanding within this field, and has given me educational fulfillment. Now,  this may not be the correct way to answer the question: "Post at least three consequences of your experience being a part of a caring, collaborative learning community for your professional growth and development."; but, I have completely enjoyed my experience within this course (EDUC-6765-1,Early Childhood Systems.2016 Spring Sem)

One goal to enhance my system development on behalf young children, families, and the early childhood community would be to conduct further research into the early childhood system in place for my particular state and formulate a plan of how I can use this information to be a better advocate for the children and families that I serve in my program.


2 comments:

  1. Monique
    Thank you for honesty, I have truly enjoyed learning from you and the unique experiences you have shred has contributed to my insight on this journey. I look forward to working with you in the next course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monique:
    I enjoyed reading your Blog Post. I too will conduct further research to enhance my knowledge and skill base in reference to building a collaborative system for children and families.

    ReplyDelete